Very interested in booking a private room for 2 for the dates December 12th-21st for a couple travelling from Australia.
Do you have anything available for these dates?
Kate and rudi
14 พฤษภาคม 2017|
คำตอบจาก KalaniHawaii | ตัวแทนสถานที่ให้บริการ |
Aloha Kate and Rudy!
Thank you for your inquiry into our room availability. We are happy you have chosen us for your accommodations during your stay on the North Shore of O'ahu! Please be sure to read over... เพิ่มเติม
Aloha Kate and Rudy!
Thank you for your inquiry into our room availability. We are happy you have chosen us for your accommodations during your stay on the North Shore of O'ahu! Please be sure to read over this entire email so that you are aware of all important information concerning Kalani Hawaii Private lodging. At the moment we have a few rooms available for the dates you requested.
Please see our calendar below.
Some things to keep in mind:
Studios ~ Seven (5) night minimum reservation
Private Rooms ~ Seven (5) night minimum reservation
Shared Room / Dorms Rooms ~ Five (5) night minimum reservation
We do occasionally have a 3-night opening during these periods, please feel free to contact us and check on our booking dates
Below we have detailed the rooms at Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging, please visit our website for photos:
Orchid Family Oasis Suite
The definition of luxury, our Pacific Master Studio is your own private escape that will feel like a home away from home. You'll enjoy a king-size bed; a mini bedroom (perfect for a small child); a large living room with a queen pull-out sofa bed; and an additional room with two bunk beds. As if it could get any better, there is an elegant dining room attached to the living room. You will also have your own private bathroom, kitchen, and a lanai that stretches out into your own outdoor gardens, complete with a barbecue, outdoor dining space, hammock, and mountain vista. Additional amenities include: air conditioning, free Wifi, cable tv/dvd, complementary phone for all U.S. calls, personal, security safe (enough to store a laptop), lanai, outdoor seating area, security cameras, free private parking, washer & dryer, hair dryer, iron, and other amenities available upon request.
Rate: US $ 450.00 per night (sleeps 6, extra person is US$ 75.00 per night)
Sunrise ~ Sunset Studio
Located 100 yards from the most majestic white sand beach in the Pacific, our Sunrise ~ Sunset studio is the place to be for a couple wanting a romantic getaway or a surfer who wants access to the best breaks within a short jog. In true island style we offer a tropical mountain backdrop, a beyond spacious outdoor shower, and as much relaxation as you can handle.
This single room studio comes with private parking, a private entrance, a king size bed, a large walk ~ in closet, a small bathroom, and a private kitchenette with a small hotplate and refrigerator so you can wake up, slice up a fresh papaya and start your day by dipping your toes in the ocean. If you should need, we can supply a small futon floor bed for a small child, and there is ample room if you are traveling with a crib. Additional amenities include air conditioning, free wifi, cable TV, a personal security safe large enough to fit a laptop, free parking, washer & dryer, and other amenities such as a hairdryer and iron upon request.
The supermarket is minutes away, as are a variety of dining choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinners out. Haleiwa town is 15 minutes away by car or city bus for shopping, banking and post office needs.
Rate: US $ 255.00 per night (sleeps 2, extra person is US$ 65.00 per night)
Pacific Master Suite
The definition of luxury, our Pacific Master Suite is your own private escape that will feel like a home away from home. You'll enjoy a king size bed, a mini bedroom (perfect for a small child), and a spacious dining area attached to a large living room with a queen pull ~ out sofa bed. In addition to this you will also have your own private bathroom, kitchen, and lanai that stretches out into your own outdoor gardens, complete with a barbecue, outdoor dining space, hammock, and mountain vista. Additional amenities include: air conditioning, free WIFI & cable TV/DVD a complementary phone for all U.S calls, personal security safe large enough for a laptop, security cameras throughout, free private parking, washer & dryer, and other amenities such as a hairdryer and iron upon request.
We are situated between the world famous Banzai Pipeline and Sunset Beach locations. Our white sand beaches stretch for miles in either direction so have a quiet morning/evening stroll or spend the day exploring the endless shoreline.
Rate: US $ 295.00 per night (sleeps 4, extra person is US$ 75.00 per night)
Bedrooms with Shared kitchen, bathrooms, lanai, and other common areas:
PLEASE NOTE: No underage (under 18 years old) children can sleep by themselves in any of the below rooms.
Bird Of Paradise Our Dorm Style Room Sleeps 4 (2 bunk beds), rented individually 2 bedrooms with two bunk with Wi- Fi. Air conditioning, lockable storage lockers.
AGE RESTRICTION FOR DORMITORIES IS:
MINIMUM 18 YEARS OLD
MAXIMUM 55 YEARS OLD.
For families renting the entire room there are no restrictions
Rate: $ 51.00 each bed per night. (Minimum 5 nights stay)
• Parking is free, private, and secure.
• Security Cameras cover all outside property and hallways.
• A Complementary Phone is available for all U.S calls.
• We have a “Quiet Time” from 10pm ~ 7am nightly for the comfort of all guests.
• A BOOKING DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED to hold your reservation, and may be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or Western Union Money Order ONLY!
Tips for Guests
Welcome to summer on Oahu! You've chosen the North Shore for its calm, charm, aloha spirit, and water—now we'll give you some tips about how best to enjoy it all!
About our Summer
While winter on the North Shore brings big waves and even bigger crowds, our ocean is much calmer in the summer. The water becomes flat, turquoise, and looks much like what you'd see in a catalog! You can still catch a lighter surf on certain beaches.
Selecting a Private Studio
· Orchid Family Oasis Suite
Coming to Hawaii as a family? Great! This spot truly is the oasis for you. Able to sleep seven people, the combination of private bedrooms and shared space is perfect for a group. From the fully-stocked kitchen and the elegant dining room; to the outdoor seating areas and the manicured private lawn; to the attention-to-detail and perfectly selected décor, you and your friends/family will make amazing memories in this homey oasis.
· Sunrise Studio
This luxurious private studio has everything you need and more to fall in love with the North Shore. Enjoy your privacy and seclusion, whether you are on your honeymoon or enjoying a fun vacation with your partner and child. Granite countertops, beautiful cherry-wood cabinets, and a fully-equipped kitchenette complete this space; while your extremely spacious private outdoor shower (with wooden walls and door), large and lush green lawn, and outdoor dining area continue its beauty outdoors. The Sunrise Studio is most-loved by couples for its romantic feel and walking distance to one of the best beaches in the world, Sunset Beach.
· Pacific Master Suite
You will feel right at home in our Pacific Master Suite. It is best for families, or friends/couples who are traveling together. It is its own freestanding house with one kitchen and one bathroom, and the kitchen. This studio also has a stunning private and pristinely-manicured lawn (with a hammock)! It sleeps up to 5 people: there is one master bedroom which contains the one bathroom; a small (child's) room which is within the master bedroom-area; and a queen-size pullout Sofa bed in the living room. We do have Air condition.
Selecting a Room
Private Rooms – Boutique-Style
The private rooms utilize any of our three shared bathrooms, which are consistently maintained throughout the day for ultimate cleanliness. All come with air-conditioning; a television; a security safe; a closet, dresser, or wardrobe for your belongings; and a fan.
· Dorm Rooms
Each of the dorm rooms are extremely clean, comfortable, nautically-decorated, and suit your basic traveling needs. All dorms have bunk beds, and each room can hold up to 4 people. They are perfect for when you are traveling by yourself, but don't want to be by yourself. If you like to make friends with people from all over the world, in a communal setting, you will love these rooms. Please note: in the summer months, we are usually able to offer a women-only room—we cannot guarantee this, but will always try our best to make it happen. We do have AC in all rooms but request that you only use it while you are in the room.
Please note that the North Shore is the country; you're not going to get big parties at clubs or major nightlife. What you will get is some good music; great people; and even better food—most of which does NOT stay open very late. Other than Surfer Bar, things tend to close by 11pm at the latest, with all food trucks closing by 9pm at the latest (6pm at the earliest). Please check our lengthy list of recommendations for our personal favorites!
TransportationNote: We are located between Pipeline and Sunset Beach. Google the places you want to go; then you can decide for yourself if a car, bus, or bicycle (or walking) are best for your transportation needs.
• RENTAL CARS: You do not need a car to get around the North Shore; but you will want a car IF you want to travel around the whole island!
• BUSES: The bus in this area is #55. It is $2.50 and it does not give change, so bring exact cash! The bus accepts bills and coins, except for pennies. There is a bike rack at the front that can hold up to 3 bikes and is first-come, first-serve. Also, you cannot bring large suitcases on the bus! Whatever bag you bring must be able to fit under the seat, so remember this before heading to/from the airport.
• BICYCLE RENTAL: We recommend you rent your bikes from our friends at North Shore Bike Rentals. The cost is $14/day for fewer than 7 days, or $12.50/day for more than 7 days. They will drop the bike(s) off here at Kalani, and will provide a lock (and helmet if you request one). We do have a bike path that goes from Shark's Cove (approx. 2 miles to the left of Kalani) to just past Ted's Bakery (approx. 15 minute-walk to the right of Kalani).
• WALKING: Walking around the immediate vicinity of Kalani is easy with our bike path, mentioned above, which is a bit less than 3 miles in length. We have a lot of beautiful sunshine here, so enjoy the area on foot!
· Rocky Point and Sunset Beach (“Rocky” and “Sunset,” respectively) are the two beaches closest to us. Rocky is down the driveway, across the street, and slightly to the left; while Sunset is down the driveway, across, the street, and to the right. Rocky is, well, rocky. Sunset is a much smoother entry to the water. Both are frequented by surfers in the winter, but are quite calm in the summer months (as is the rest of the North Shore on most summer days). Sunset has public restrooms, showers, and water fountains across the street from the beach itself.
· Kawela Bay is a great little bay/beach that few people talk about. It is to the left of Turtle Bay Resort. It is a bit hard to find as the path that leads to it is unmarked, but just ask Amanda or check Google Maps for further info on how to find it.
· Waimea is the big beautiful bay, ideal for big-wave surfing in the winter months, just 3 miles to the left of Kalani (about 0.25 miles past Foodland Pupukea). In the summer, the water is glassy and turquoise, and everyone jumps off of the huge rock at the left end of the Bay. It has public restrooms, showers, and water fountains.
· Pipeline (“Pipe”) is a 10-minute walk to the left of Kalani, right across the street from Sunset Elementary School. It is labeled as “Ehukai Beach Park,” and has public restrooms, showers, and water fountains.
· Shark's Cove and Three Tables are two amazing places for local snorkeling and relaxing. Shark's Cove is named after its rock formation; the name has nothing to do with sharks, so do not fear! It is directly across from Foodland Pupukea/the food truck lot. Three Tables is just to the left of Shark's Cove.
· Laniakea Beach is a great spot for turtle-sightings, located between Kalani and Haleiwa town. The water is also beautiful. However, the tour buses and groups make it a very crowded spot especially on weekends.
· Kaaawa Bay is a stunningly beautiful area on the Northeastern side of the island. It is approx. 35-minute drive to the right of Kalani. There are rope swings to hang out on, beautiful water to play in, and some sweet hikes up in the mountains above the coast.
To our international travelers from across the Pacific including Japan, China, and elsewhere in this region: We require a basic understanding of English in order to book accommodations so as to avoid reserving you a room that is not to your liking or better suited for the number of guests traveling. Please read our site thoroughly in order to understand where we are and what we do and do not offer! All the information about Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging is available on our website and we are not responsible for misplaced expectations. Please understand that we are not a 5 star hotel. We are a boutique lodging simply meant for relaxation and for the traveler who plans to explore our island, enjoy the beaches, surfing, swimming, hiking, diving, dining and other local activities the north side of the island provides. If these activities do not interest you, may we suggest you book your stay on the south side of the island in Waikiki which offers other amenities, activities, and dining opportunities if that is what you are seeking.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email and we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
Mahalo & we hope to see you soon!
Bernie and Maria Ines
Just spending an overnight on our way to New Zealand. What is the distance and cost to the airport?
20 พฤษภาคม 2016|
คำตอบแสดงคำตอบทั้งหมด 2 รายการซ่อนคำตอบทั้งหมด
คำตอบจาก KalaniHawaii | ตัวแทนสถานที่ให้บริการ |
Aloha! We hope we're not too late with our answer for you. (Mahalo to MTKTA for your helpful response!) Generally it's around $80-100 (one way) via cab depending on the time of day you're traveling here and amount of... เพิ่มเติม
Aloha! We hope we're not too late with our answer for you. (Mahalo to MTKTA for your helpful response!) Generally it's around $80-100 (one way) via cab depending on the time of day you're traveling here and amount of people/luggage. The bus is significantly cheaper but doesn't allow luggage and takes much longer. If you're doing one overnight you'd spend most of that time on the bus. If you were planning on staying with us for that night we do offer airport pickup service for a fee, contact us when booking your stay for rates! Aloha!
Hello Maria & Bernie
Am travelling with my wife and 2 grown up children and their partners[so 6 adults] to your lovely islands and will be there for 4 nights from the 29th April to 3rd May 2016 do you have accommodation available during these dates and if so what are your rates?
We will be travelling from Australia.
Cheers rodney Moss