This was not my first time at Novotel Dakar, but I was really disappointed by the lack of service and overall lack of quality of everything this stay, this hotel is going downhill quickly. It started with the room, they are already quite outdated for...เพิ่มเติม
I have just landed today and was pleasantly surprised by the growth in Dakar since I last came here in 2004. Novotel is cleaner and neater! The reception was superb and the front desk staff ensured that I got to my room in less than...เพิ่มเติม
Planning to visit beginning of 2016 from USA, beside a passport do I need a visa or shots to enter the country?
I didn't see any reviews from USA, but is there a season when the rates are less !
If you have any information about traveling or prices for Air, tours, etc please forward to me.
Thank you and have a blessed day !
New York City
16 พฤษภาคม 2015|
คำตอบแสดงคำตอบทั้งหมด 2 รายการซ่อนคำตอบทั้งหมด
คำตอบจาก Gaida M | รีวิวสถานที่ให้บริการนี้ |
1. Getting visa – contact with Sen embassy. Despite of writting that EU citizens don't need visa, it wasn't so on December 2014. I simply registered via internet, paid ~ 50 $ and get visa in airport. I didn't do vaccination... เพิ่มเติม
1. Getting visa – contact with Sen embassy. Despite of writting that EU citizens don't need visa, it wasn't so on December 2014. I simply registered via internet, paid ~ 50 $ and get visa in airport. I didn't do vaccination against yellow fever.
2. About prices: July–late September is humid season, hotels reduce prices up to 40%. I visited Sen on late December. Excellent. That's hardto understand what You are looking for. I honestly recommend hotel Ibis, it is side to side with Novotel. Price is lower, the personal is more friendly, but You can use also services of Novotel, pool is common.
3. About fligts – there are very many possibilities, look internet. I like Turkish Airlines.
4. I guess – 1 day in Dakar for city tour is enough, 1 day for Goree Island, 2 days for Saloum delta national park, 3 days for Sant Louis, 1 day in Dakar at the pool before fligt. You will be happy!!!
5. Senegal isn't a cheap country for tubabs! But – there I'd met the most friendly people in Africa! Learn some words on Woloff and always be kind. Good luck!
Is it possible to smoke in the room?
4 มกราคม 2015|
As l am not a smoker myself,I am not really sure about whether you can smoke in any room.If l am not mistaken they usually ask you upon booking whether you want a smoking or non smoking room.I hope this helps.
"Top floor rooms sea facing offer a great view on the ocean and the Goree Island."