Mountain Meadows is such a wonderful bnb in New Paltz--great location (close to NYC, got there in about 2 hours on a Friday evening); the property is serene, vast, and peaceful; the room was clean, comfortable, spacious, and well-equipped with Netflix and extra blankets! Maria...เพิ่มเติม
Maria & Joe were the best hosts one can expect. The place is BEAUTIFUL, quiet, and makes you feel like home. Close to town, but far enough so as to get a quiet night; and close to the park too (walking distance to the best...เพิ่มเติม
My husband and I stayed at Mountain Meadows B&B for a long weekend get away and we had a wonderful stay! The room was immaculate and nicely decorated and a plate of warm oatmeal cookies was placed in our room as a welcome. The bed...เพิ่มเติม
A perfect place to enjoy a romantic weekend in the Catskills! We were looking to hike the trails and take in the beautiful fall colors surrounding the area - Mountain Meadows BnB offered all of that and more! Maria and Joe and Bear and a...เพิ่มเติม
We recently spent a night at Mountain Meadows B&B in the Garden room. It was immaculate and cozy. The property is lovely and has a pool, hot tub, and beautiful yard with patio, where we were served a delicious breakfast. The location is peaceful and...เพิ่มเติม
I am interested in a 2 night stay May 22-24. I have a 12 week old toy Australian Shepherd who will be with me. Do you have availability?
24 เมษายน 2017|
คำตอบจาก Maria S | ตัวแทนสถานที่ให้บริการ |
Good morning Mila,
We do have availability for the nights you have requested. And we would also welcome your puppy. We do have some "pet guidelines" especially in regard to housebreaking and shots. Since your stay is... เพิ่มเติม
Good morning Mila,
We do have availability for the nights you have requested. And we would also welcome your puppy. We do have some "pet guidelines" especially in regard to housebreaking and shots. Since your stay is Monday-Wednesday - there is a 10% discount on the rates noted below - the pet fee is also discounted.
If this works for you, please feel free to give us a call or email me directly.
Looking foward to hearing from you.
Rates and Information
Meadow per night/ double occupancy
Extra Room Charges:
• $75.00 per night for any additional guests 16 or older
• $30.00 per night per child 10-16
• $30.00 per night per pet
We can only accommodate three adults in the Meadow Room.
Reservations can be made by calling us directly at 845-255-6144
Rates are based on double occupancy/ additional charges apply for triple occupancy
Rates will vary by occupancy, season and by weekday or weekend accommodations
Weekly and monthly rates are also available
Group rates will be considered and are subject to discussion
Check-in: 4pm-9pm – please call ahead if you plan to arrive early
Checkout: 11:00 am – additional charges apply for late checkouts
Two-night minimum stay on weekends May 1-Oct 31
Friday/ Saturday or Saturday/Sunday
Three-night minimum stay on Holiday weekends
Fri/Sat/Sun or Sat/Sun/Mon
We are a small business and cancellations affect us significantly. In the unfortunate event that you must cancel with less than fourteen (14) days’ notice, shorten your stay, check out early or no show, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation regardless of the reason. If we can rebook your room(s), a refund less a service charge will be made.
Deposit/ Payment policy:
• All reservations are held with a credit card. Apologies but we cannot accept personal checks. No deposits are required; however, payment is due upon arrival.
• Cash is accepted upon arrival
• Your pet is welcome for an additional $30.00 per day, per pet - however we ask that you call ahead and advise if your pet is travelling with you.
• We welcome well-behaved, housebroken and non-aggressive pets in consideration for other guests as well as house pets.
• We ask that your pooch remain with you as often as possible during your stay and that he/she is not unattended for any extended length of time.
• Guest agrees to not allow their pet to sleep on the guest bed or furniture.
• Guest agrees to clean up after their pet.
• Any damage caused by pets are the responsibility of the owner.
• We ask that pets are not brought to dining table during breakfast.
• We also like to remind our pet owners, not all guests appreciate the attention of a dog, and if that is the case, we will respectfully ask that pup remain in your room.
Mountain Meadows is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is permitted outdoors, - particularly away from the patio, pool and breakfast area. A cleaning fees of $75.00 +tax will be assessed if there was smoking in any room of the house
"breakfast is served at 9 am,on a quiet road but very close to main street,"