Much better than few hotels which I viewed before booking this place. Amazing place (in the center of the city), beautiful views around, very tidy, everything what you need in the room, lovely owners, great service - transfer from the airport.
The entire experience was ruined by the staff
-Rude staff-This place advertises that they speak our language (English) but they do not. We booked this place as it was centrally located but had access to a nearby carpark. We advised time of arrival but upon...เพิ่มเติม
The apartments in Trapani and in Castellammare are very well equipped and are offering a "cosy" place for the stay in this special part of Sicily.
We could use good bikes (Lombardi, very local) for free, and the service Giovanni and his team offers are...เพิ่มเติม
Fantastic complimentary service as the driver picked me up from the airport in trapani, and drove me to the property.
All staff were very friendly and accommodating the whole time, and was very good value for money considering the time of year.
I came to Trapani in the evening and had not booked a room for the night. According to booking.com this was the cheapest stay for the night, I payed 28 EUR for one person in a studio apartment. I LOVED my stay. The apartment was...เพิ่มเติม
Bonjour, j'aimerai réservé cet appartement avec mon chéri cet été, j'ai plusieurs questions:
- le petit déjeuner est-il compris dans le prix de la chambre ou faut-il ajouter 5€ par personne par jour?
- Y a-t-il vraiment des supermarchés et des restaurants à proximité? (nous n'aurons pas de voiture!!!)
- A quelle distance se situe la plage la plus proche? Pouvons-nous y aller pour profiter du soleil ou n'est-elle vraiment pas bien entretenue?
- Combien coutent les visites aux iles Egadi?
- Y a-t-il des bus qui mènent à San vito lo capo ou d'autres belles plages?
Merci d'avance, j'ai très envie de venir en vacances à Trapani, les appartements rosa dei venti ont l'air géniaux !!!