Dear John G,
Thank you for your question! Belmond Charleston Place does offer brunch at our restaurant The Palmetto Cafe. Reservations are recommended, and to reserve a table, call 843 722 4900.
What is your pet policy and fees
2 เมษายน 2017|
คำตอบจาก Saveria G|
Dear Guest, Thank you for looking at Belmond Charleston Place as your possible choice of stay in Charleston. We hope to welcome you and your pet soon. To ensure a comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests, we ask that... เพิ่มเติม
Dear Guest, Thank you for looking at Belmond Charleston Place as your possible choice of stay in Charleston. We hope to welcome you and your pet soon. To ensure a comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests, we ask that you please observe the following guidelines: • Please note that the pet program is limited to pets who are mature, well mannered, and who are unobtrusive in nature.
• Please note that Belmond Charleston Place imposes a standard, nonrefundable cleaning fee of $150 per pet per stay. Additional charges will accrue if the pet causes any damages to our furnishings. The costs of any compensation to other guests resulting from disturbances caused by your pet will be applied to your account.
• Do not leave your pet unattended. If you require a pet-sitter, please call the Lobby Concierge in advance to make these arrangements, at extension 7134.
• Any disturbances such as barking must be eliminated to ensure the comfort and convenience of our other guests. Should disturbances continue we reserve the right to hire a professional pet sitting service to attend to any unattended pets. All fees incurred will be the responsibility of the guest.
• Your pet must be kept on a leash when it is in the hotel or on hotel property, unless it is in your room.
• Please be sure to display the “V.I.P Pet in Residence” sign (which we will provide upon check-in) at all times during your stay while the pet is physically in the room. Please remove the sign when pet has been removed from your room.
• We regret that pets are not permitted in any food and beverage outlets, the Club Lounge, eighth floor Club guestrooms, Health Club, or Pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to service dogs.
• You are responsible for cleaning after your pet on hotel property, as well as off the premises. It is our duty to inform you that the City of Charleston does enforce its leash and pet clean-up ordinances.
• Please contact the Housekeeping Department, at extension 7185, to arrange a convenient time for servicing your room while the pet is out of the room.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- Belmond Charleston Place
Gay Marie D
What type of and brands of equipment outfit your fitness facility?