Very clean room, good for the price. Friendly staff I'll go back again. The pastries for breakfast very good. We were walking to the presidio and the fine art museum actually the best restaurants are located down the street. Really good.
We stayed at the Inn over Christmas. On the first night our new car was broken into and our large suitcase and duffle bags with shoes were stolen. We were parked less than 10 feet from our room, next to the manager's office. Our computers...เพิ่มเติม
Good place to stay in Sanfo. Close to almost every touristy place. Front staff can work on becoming more accommodating, more friendly attitude. The girl talked like a robot without eye contact..felt like we weren't welcome :(. But overall good place to stay for short...เพิ่มเติม
I've stayed at many small and boutique motels in SF, and this was one of my favorites. I was pleased with how quiet it was, but so well located to Presidio, Chestnut Street shops and frequent bus routes. No real street noise, which is a...เพิ่มเติม
This is not a luxury motel, but it is clean, quiet, and conveniently located. Free coffee and rolls 7-9am. Nice neighborhood bar nearby. Could use a comfy chair and ottoman and extra bedding. I would stay here again.
Yep but sometimes you have to park in the street !
How close to the cable cars?
22 มีนาคม 2016|
คำตอบจาก Sara B | รีวิวสถานที่ให้บริการนี้ |
To which line? I would say a couple miles to each, easy to get to on the buses.
Hi, anyone stayed at this hotel before? I have a few questions about the Inn as different websites states things differently and I am very confused. Here are my questions:
1) What is the latest check in time? I might be arriving a bit late at night on the first night in case of flight delays, transportation, traffics, etc.
2) Do they offer shuttle service from San Francisco airport to the hotel?
3) What form of payment do they accept at the hotel? Do they accept cash?
4) Is there any other additional charges on top of the room prices quoted?
5) If parking is not available or full, is there any other free parking nearby?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much :)