Before I came here I read the reviews online and nearly had a heart attack. But when I arrived it was really pleasant and quite nice. The room looked recently renovated and the hotel offered free wifi which is always a plus. The shower floods...เพิ่มเติม
The hotel was okay. The room got very cold at night, but was modern, big room with a comfortable bed. The breakfast was in reception we either took it to the room or drove somewhere with a view which wasn't a problem
Nice hotel located close to the Golden Gate Bridge and Palace of Fine Arts. Decently priced without breaking the bank. We stayed 3 days 2 nights. Parking is at a minimum but when your in San Francisco take the Muni instead. Clean comfortable rooms.
Location for us was great, away from hustle but easy walked to main attractions. Not many places to eat so eat before returning home. Free breakfast was just fruit, croissant, coffee and juice but it was free so can't complain although as gf I couldn't...เพิ่มเติม
It has it all. Definitely would go back and send the friend. It is not luxurious hotel, but it is clean and no traffic noise. Parking spot is small, but there is plenty spots right on front of motel on the street.เพิ่มเติม
Yep but sometimes you have to park in the street !
How close to the cable cars?
22 มีนาคม 2016|
คำตอบจาก Sara B | รีวิวสถานที่ให้บริการนี้ |
To which line? I would say a couple miles to each, easy to get to on the buses.
Hi, anyone stayed at this hotel before? I have a few questions about the Inn as different websites states things differently and I am very confused. Here are my questions:
1) What is the latest check in time? I might be arriving a bit late at night on the first night in case of flight delays, transportation, traffics, etc.
2) Do they offer shuttle service from San Francisco airport to the hotel?
3) What form of payment do they accept at the hotel? Do they accept cash?
4) Is there any other additional charges on top of the room prices quoted?
5) If parking is not available or full, is there any other free parking nearby?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much :)