- helpfunctie, quick check-in hotel
- most rooms offer 2 beds-/- few rooms offer king or queen-size beds.
- coffee/tea & water in the room-/- good size tv.
- clean AirPlane: decent chairs/little legroom, sadly.
- very friendly cabin crew: Transavia’s best asset.
- food and drinks available but only for sale: noth...
- 4 local friends circle around Aruba each wednesday to talk, drink cofee & add some croissants.
- though the waiters are cruising on "automatic control", they...
We visited Monday 13 May: had a Nice time!
On time service: meal quickly on the table!
Nice pizza & lasagna Bolognese.
But without entree or desert....plus 4...
- location is 4 stars
- the menu about the same
- but the waiter, his attitude, pretty miserable...
1/- the guy doesn't come to welcome you at 10am, neither do...
- clean airplane -/- space sufficient on 12a
- flight left on time & arrived on time
- food in economy is a non-issue for many airlines
- Seat 12a: in a almost fully booked flight 379 ppl
- On time flight-/- clean airplane -/- ok service
- food is not important in economy for many airlines:
- flight from 27 April through 30 April
- smallest amount of inches space for legs
- nothing complimentary on board for clients:
they want you to pay for ever...
- she had shrimps & salad
- I enjoyed the tenderloin
Uncomplicated, super Quality ambiance & friendly
UPON check-in Javier was very helpful.
No hastles but the good attitude!
Spotless clean room, very good bed.
Only little thing you can say that it is a bit sma...
- we enjoyed a great lunch in Thalassa.
The Thalassa-plaatter......with cofee & white whine.
- ambiance is nice & a lay-out to enjoy for ...
- excellent bed, shower & room-amenities
- You wish your stomach was a lot bigger when you enjoy breakfast here.... Plenty of fruits, yoghurt varieties, bread ...
- welcoming ambiance !!
- good quality products
- profesaional and friendly staff
- we wilk be back - really yummie...
- good bed, clean roon
- visible wear & tear in the room
- no tea/cofee or water room-amenities.....
- friendly reception with 👍 Julia And colleague
- room 8...
-located close to the Lighthouse!
- private & very clean.
- enough parking-space which IS getting scarce
- drinks & food on sale: fairly priced
It is getting better & better organised.
it takes a lot of work to keep any resort in shape, and 2019 shows us, all involved here do a good,
neat and clean job...
We would say "everything snooth"......and with
a good understanding of what tourists apreciate!
nice explanations on atractions.
- there are beaches white and clean.
beaches with security-guards not far away.
- there are however, beaches that are somowhat dirty; and no supervision around...
A good price-quality applicable here, in a friendly ambiance!
cordect waiting, clean tables, linen: they know what visitors expect.
not too long waiting in be...