1. Central location; easy access to Jalan Tebrau
2. 7-11 Convenience store downstairs
3. Clean rooms
4. Big restroom; stayed in a family room
1. Ramadan buffet spread was superb, even had Durian
2. 7-11 and Hero Supermarket is just downstairs
3. The Ramadan Bazaar is just across the hotel
Got Room 607, level 6 from 20-21 January 2019
1. Location; shops, restaurants, banks and a mall within 5 minutes walk
2. Spacious rooms, booked a fam...
1. Location; surrounded by restaurants and shops. Lively at night.
2. Spacious toilet; one of the best no frills toilet in a budget hotel
3. The staff...
1. The Indian food section is very delicious and authentic
2. Children's play area with appealing food easy for children to nibble on
3. Chinese food sect...
Creatively designed building, leveraging on wood and stands out from the rest of the buildings around it. Quite crowded during peak seasons. Staff are very help...
1. moments of walking to Tokyo Statuon Yaesu North Entrance
2. moments of walking to Tokyo Station Nihombashi Entrance
3. Lawson 24hr store dow...
Considered spacious because we managed to reserve for 20 pax, and there are still other patrons. The staff was attentive to our request (it was complex for 20 d...
Recommended by a friend, visited here as all the shops in Ueno are closed except for the food joints. The most 'halal' menu i can find. Loved the experience.
1. Location; 10 minutes walk to wither KLCC & Pavillion
2. Pool facing KLCC, and now Grand Hyatt Hotel
3. Super clean
4. Ample parking
5. Breakfast commen...
1. Commendable buffet spread
2. I recommend the waffle, can make it savory or as a dessert
1. To quickly replenish the salad area
1. Staff was very helpful and welcoming
2. Place is very clean
3. Have a private room that can sit 10 pax
4. Food arrived quick, within 10 minutes of orde...
1. Location; smack in the middle of Muar town
2. Location; banks, restaurants, jetty buses, shops within walking distance
3. Design; rustic, hip, modern, ...
- Highest building in vicinity; nice view of surrounding
- The best or grandest for Batu Pahat
- Swimming pool
- Grandeur lobby
- Bathtub available
- Clean and tidy rooms
- competitive price
- quiet location out of the city
- connected to Federal Route 1, can go to Gopeng, Tapah using old road
- Minimalist, clean and modern interiors
- Helpful staff
- relatively new hotel
- guarded parking (but limited)
- Eateries nearby; banana leaf, mee pokok ...
Had Masala Tosai as i am craving for Indian food instead of mamak nasi kandar. Food was satisfactory and staff were attentive.
Had Nasi Kandar with Honey Chicken that costs RM5.40. the sauces (kuah) is thick, rich and savoury. The best i had and way better than Makbul Nasi Kandar near S...
1. The new room that my family and I stayed for a business trip recently was spanking new, kudos to the management for the renovation
2. However, please improv...
1. Had coffee and toast. Coffee was great. Merchandising was great also with various products to choose from
2. Closes at 6, last order at 5.40pm. Should exten...